Friday, March 16, 2012

Deep breath.....

I kind of want to throw up.

Because today is THE day. And I'm packing.

It's scary. What ifs are running through my head like crazy. I have spent so much time on this...I'm almost afraid to let it go. Seriously. I kind of want to tuck it in the back of the closet where I can pull it out and look at it.

Alas, it has to go. Two pages left for E3 and I'm totally done. Entry 1 and Entry 2 are signed and sealed. They are in their envelopes, I closed them. (And I want to hurl.) E3 is next. Final copy has to be printed, then inventory and that's signed and sealed as well. E4 is after that. It's done, just have to make sure I didn't forget to put anything in. Everything has an inventory sheet so those have to be completed.

Lastly, the FORMS envelope. It includes all of you checklists and your forms stating that you have been honest, the work is yours and you're signing your life away.

Then the box closes for the last time. And I seal it. And cry a little maybe. And then off to the post office. And cry a little more as I let them take it off my hands.

And pray that it gets there in one piece. I am going to pay for Priority because it has automatic tracking AND it will get there by middle of next week. I can breathe a sigh of relief once I get confirmation that it has arrived in San Antonio.

Then, try to forget about this blue box that has haunted me for the last 6 months. Three weeks of bliss...and then it's on for the AC. 

Oh.My.Lanta.


Photobucket

No comments: