Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sluggin' it!

I'm so glad I decided to chronicle my journey in this separately from my other blog. I know I will be looking back at these posts and reflections and understanding, truly, how much I got out of doing this.

Today was going to be my Harry Potter marathan day. And I'll get to some laying on my bum later. I found that I can't sit still that long anymore. I rarely watch TV. I'm so used to GOING all the time that it is hard not to. Being online affords a lazy factor but also a productive one -- so it doesn't feel as lazy. I don't really understand it but I know I can waste days in front of my computer but watching a movie or two straight through is hard for me because I watch so little TV.

At any rate, today I will be finishing up E1. I have said it many times and haven't done it. Well, time is of the essence. I won't go to my marathon before it's finished. I have a ton of things to do tomorrow for school so I really want to get this entry out of my hair. 

Then I can focus Monday-Thursday after school with working on finishing up E3 and hopefully be all set with that one by the weekend. Then it's edits, packing and off it goes!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Brindha said...

Nice blog..looking forward to reading it.. and I notice we have the same name... except mine isn't real..

Raye said...

Neither is mine.... ;)