Sunday, April 15, 2012

First Chat!

I attended my first Yahoo! Chat today. I missed last week's because it was Monday night and I had too much to do that first day back.

I'm glad I made this one. It was for Exercise 2. I feel SUPER good about this exercise since I am an ELL teacher. Lots of folks were impressed with my responses. Yay me! Hopefully that serves me well in the actual AC! I am going to keep practicing so I get the time frame underway -- that will be the hardest part: answering everything in only 30 minutes AND backing it up.

The moderator of the Yahoo group said it was awesome that I used words from the stimulus and I said "isn't that what we're supposed to do?!" and he said "only if you want to pass" :)

I ALWAYS tell my students to show proof. It's how you prove you know what you're talking about. I can't wait to tell them that it's true even when you are my age!!!


Photobucket

No comments: